A Dollie is Not just for Christmas!

Good Morning All, Today it's my pleasure to share with you another project I've created as September's Guest Designer over at The Greeting Farm.


I'm using another of this months awesome newly released images, and today it's all about Dollie and her Gifts. Dollie comes with a lovely mix or coordinating stamps, so you can create loads of different Christmasy creations with her.

However, I'm not really in the Christmas mood yet, so I wanted to show you how versatile Dollie is, and how beautiful she looks all dressed up for a Birthday Party;
Doesn't Dollie look gorgeous in her Bright Pink Fur Trimmed Coat, Who wouldn't want a coat like that, I know I would love one! Dollie is coloured with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers, with the addition of a little White Pen for highlights on her fur and eyes.

I went for some really girly papers for this card, using Kaisercraft's 'Bubblegum Hills' Paper pad, I used a couple of the die cuts from the paper pad on this card, stamping my sentiment onto one of them, and mounting them all with some foam pads for dimension.

After using such pretty papers on my card, I didn't want to use too many embellishments, but I couldn't resist these beautiful bright pink butterfly stickers I can across in my stash. I added some tiny dots with the fine tip of one of my pens, and to finish it all off a lovely Pink Heart Button to match the clips in Dollies Hair.

Here's a close up;
That's all from me for today, Thank you so much for visiting with me, and don't forget to hop over to The Greeting Farm Blog to see some gorgeous inspiration from their very talented Design Team.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments