I'm Ms August at Bombshell Stamps

Can you believe it's the 1st of August already?  This year certainly is passing quickly, and we've finally reached my favourite month.  I love August, It's my Birthday and Wedding Anniversary this month, so I've cause to celebrate all month.  This year I've the added celebration of being Bombshell Stamps Pin-Up of the Month, Yes I'm Ms August.

If you pop over to the Bombshell Stamps Blog today, you'll find a wee interview I did along with a few pics of my Bombshell Stamps Creations.  I thought i'd share the pics here too, with a little additional information;
 For this card I used the Wild Horses Digital Stamp Set .  I coloured this beautiful horse in two of my favourite colours Pink and Purple, and combined it with a Pink Card base, some Purple Washi Tape, Green textured card and a couple of sentiment stickers.
You'll see I used the same Wild Horses image for this card, I had a little fun with this one, using the Wild Horse image as my base for a wee bit of zentangle (or doodling).  After I'd zentangled the horse, I coloured it with Letraset Promarkers before fussy cutting it out.  My background was a plain piece of white card folded to create a A5 card to which I added a handdrawn border, wacky floor and sentiment.
My final card for today features an image you can get as a freebie over at the Bombshell Stamps Forum if your a newsletter subscriber. You can sign up for the newsletter Here, you'll also find full details of how to get your freebies once you've subscribed.

I coloured this beautiful basket & bouquet image with my Letraset Promarkers, before fussy cutting it out and adding a little orange stickles to the flowers centres. My background paper came free with a recent magazine, and I simply matted and layered them onto some white card stock, and added to my card base with foam pads to add dimension.

That's all from me for today, don't forget to pop back next week when i'll have a wee challenge for you. Until then Happy Crafting
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments