You Make Me Smile

Today I'd like to share my last project as a member of the 'That Craft Place' Design Team; before I share my project I want to say a massive Thank You to Lisa & Danny for running such an awesome store, and for being two of the nicest people i've had the pleasure of working with.  Not to forget the Amazing Erin for keeping us all on our toes and being a truly awesome DT Coordinator and Inspirational Crafter; and of course the rest of the DT for making my time at 'That Craft Place' a real pleasure, it's been an honour ladies.

For my last project I thought it only right to use one of Lisa's very own images which you can get hold of over at the Ditzie Digi Designs Etsy Store.  Here's Baggy Trousers;

I had great fun colouring this funky young lady, she's coloured with Letraset ProMarkers.  I kept the rest of the card very simple, using some white card stock for my card base, along with some textured coloured card which I distressed before adding it to my card.  I created a wee embelishment using a couple of buttons and a pearl.  Finally a wee sticker sentiment to finish my card off. 

That's all from me for today, Thank You for visiting with me.
Have a great day all
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Links to Shop and Groups 

Comments

beautiful make so bright and vibrant

Hugs Kerrie x x
CRAZYCRAFTSHED said…
Fabulous card Suzi love the image and colour's thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne x (DT)
~ginny said…
Suzi, I love your card! the torn jeans and ragged edges of your paper, the repetition of the colors, the simplicity of your design and so unique! The buttons are perfect for a finishing touch - well done all the way around toots!
Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
Challenge #82- ATG / optional theme of “Use a Sentiment”
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)
Sue said…
Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x
Sandra said…
Great card, love the papers and the colors!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra