Whimsy Wednesday



It's Wednesday again already, so time for me to share a new creation featuring one of this months new releases from Whimsy Stamps Digital Stamps Collection.

This handsome wee chap is called 'Birthday Prince' and is by Lia Stampz.

The Birthday Prince is coloured with Graph'It Markers. My background papers are from DCWV's Mini Stack #3, and the sentiment is from Whimsy's 'Definitions Notables 4' set of rubber stamps.

I'm in the process of reorganising my craft stash, I've discovered quite a few paper pads I'd forgotten about, so I've decided I am going to try and be a good crafter and use up some of my older papers before buying any more, not sure how long I will manage to resist temptation, but it's worth a shot!

That's all from me for today, Thank you so much for visiting with me, see you again soon.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments