As Seen on TV - Graph'It Markers Challenge


It's Friday and time for another fun challenge with the Graph'It Markers Colouring Challenge Blog. This week our theme is 'Vintage with Polka Dots'; I love Vintage style cards, but struggle to make them, so this challenge was a little daunting for me.

Now if you were watching the awesome Nikky Hall on the Create & Craft Channel yesterday lunchtime, then you may well have seen the card I am featuring today.  I have to say I still get excited when I see one of my cards on TV, even though I've had a few on screen now, it gives me such a buzz, and I'm honoured to be amongst some very talented crafters on this wonderful team.

Here's my card for this week's challenge;
Markers used;
Skin: 4115, 4155, 4170, 4145
Hair: 9100, 9102, 7119, 6290
Wings: 9100. 9102 & Silver Glitter Shake Pen
Dress and Shoes: 5240, 5255, 5280
Background: 9100, 9102

I used papers from Lilybee Designs & Amy Tangerine.  My Polka dot paper and chipboard sentiment were free with a craft magazine earlier this year.  I love this mix of vintage and retro style papers, and decided against adding a lot of embellishment due to the amount of pattern on the card already.  My only embellishment is a beautiful pearl flourish I had hiding in my craft stash.

I hope you like my card, and that the patterns are not making your eyes go too funny.  We'd love to see your take on our challenge theme, so hop over to the Graph'It Markers Colouring Challenge Blog to get details on how to join our challenge, and to see the wonderful creations by the rest of the design team.

Thank You so much for visiting with me today
Happy Crafting
Suzi
xxx

Comments

This is gorgeous Suzi, I like the image, the paper and the pearly swirls.
Kevin xx
ps I saw it on TV
Claire said…
Beautiful card and gorgeous colouring Suzi, its got a fab retro feel, love it! have a good weekend
Claire xx