Time to get Spooky with Graph'It Markers



It's Friday the 13th, so what better theme for this week's Graph'It Markers Challenge than Halloween Colours. You don't have to make a Halloween Card, just use Halloween Colours, so grab your Green, Orange, Purple and Black Pens and get colouring up a storm.

For my card I used the awesome Witchie Goth Digistamp from Polkadoodles.  I coloured my image with the following Graph'It Markers.
Skin; 1110, 8220, 8250, 8260
Hair; 6110, 6140, 6180, 6190
Outfit; 2150, 2180, 9108, 9905, 9909.

I did not use any patterned paper on my card, instead I used some Orange Vellum and Black Cardstock.  I used a Martha Stewart Punch to create my web borders.  The rest of my diecuts were left over from last year, not sure what files I used now, but they were cut using my Sizzix Eclips Machine.  For my sentiment I used some word stickers from Bazzills All Hallow's Eve range, and coloured them with GI 6190 before adding them to my card.

Don't forget to hop over to the Graph'It Markers Blog to check out the creations from the rest of the Design Team, and to find out what awesome prize is on offer this week.  

Happy Colouring
Suzi
xxx

Comments

SemSee said…
Love this SOOOOOOO much!!!! Your colouring rocks and her green skin looks awesome! Hugs! xxxx