Digi Darla's on the Desert Island!


It's time for a new challenge over at the Desert Island Crafts Challenge Blog.
This week's sponsor is Digi Darla
and here's our very seasonal Itinerary;
1. use at least 3 colors from this color pallet
2. pumpkins
3. crows
4. at least 3 layers
5. embellishments
6. add a tag to your project
7. Not a card.
8. add a fall sentiment
9.  use ribbon
10. add paint

Here's my card;

I used the beautiful 'Sweeping Fall Leaves' image from Digi Darla, coloured with my Graph'It Markers, and combined with some Bo Bunny 'Apple Cider' patterened paper.  I used some Tim Holtz Sesaonal Chit Chat Word Stickers for my sentiment.  My card is embellished with a couple of eyelets and some orange satin ribbon.

The challenge runs until the end of the month, so please share your creations with us, and be in with a chance of winning a prize from our sponsor.  Hop over to the Desert Island Crafts Challenge Blog, to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Design Team, and to find all the rules and details of our challenge.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

SemSee said…
Aw, I love this image, it's so sweet! Gorgeous card hun! Hugs xxx