Bitsy at the Beach - Freebie from Rick St. Dennis


Hello again, It's been another beautiful day here, and it's time for me to share my second Rick St. Dennis creation of the weekend.  Today's card features the Sparkle and Glitter with Rick Freebie - Bitsy at the Beach.

I had great fun colouring Bitsy with my Graph'It Markers in the following colours;
Hair - 5130, 5160, 5170
Skin - 4120, 4155, 4170
Eyes - 7125, 7290
Dotty Horse - 1170, 1180, 1210, 7220, 7240, 7260, 7290
Swimsuit and Hair Bows - 1170, 1180, 1210, 5160, 5170
I used a White Sakura Soufflee Pen to add some highlights to her eyes, and for her teeth.

My patterned papers where from the American Crafts 'Shoreline' Paper Pad, with the addition of some Dark Teal Core-dinations Card Stock.  I used the Sizzix Instant Frame Framelit to create the frame for my image.  To embellish my card I added some mini embellishments cut from one of the patterned papers, and some Dark Teal Dotty Ribbon from American Crafts.

Don't you just love the versatility of Rick's images, and the fact he gives us two freebies every months is so cool.  Don't forget to visit the Sparkle and Glitter with Rick and Airless Chambers Blogs to grab your freebies, check out the wonderful creations from the very talented EDT, and of course to say thank you to Rick for his wonderful art and generosity. Want more of Rick's images, then check out his Etsy Store, you'll be spoilt for choice.

I'll see you again later in the week,
Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Faye Wynn-Jones said…
Fantastic card Suzi, I just love the zingy colours :)