My favourite Candy!!

It's time for a new challenge over at the Graph'It Markers Challenge blog, and this one is super sweet and sugary!!  Our theme is Candy Colours, so we'd like to see your images coloured with the colours of your favourite candy or sweets!

My main problem with this challenge, was deciding which candy to take inspiration from; First I thought of Aniseed Balls or Aniseed Twists, then Caramac, or maybe Blackberry and Liquorice, BlackJack's, Fruit Salad's; as you can tell I love sweets tehe!!  In the end I went for what I fancied eating whilst making my card, and that was Marshmallows, lovely fluffy pink and white marshmallows all squishy and yummy, and if i was going to be really decadent, some chocolate to dip them in.  Sounds good eh!

Here's my Marshmallow inspired creation;

I've used the following Graph'It Markers; Skin 4120, 4135, 4150, 4155;  Hair 3160, 3210, 3270; Socks and Sleeves 1210, 3210, 0000; Dress 5110, 5115, 5120.

The Image, papers and flowers all come from the new 'Bonbon Belles' CD by Polkadoodles.  If you've not seen this CD then you really do need to check it out, it's full of gorgeous papers and embellishments to co ordinate with some truly gorgeous images.  It's a double CD and it's jam packed full of goodies.
Looks great doesn't it, and I have a Brand New Sealed Copy here to give to one lucky reader!  Yes it really is Candy Time!!

Want to win My Candy, All you have to do is comment on this post telling me your favourite sweets/candy.  I'll pick the lucky winner in two weeks time, when I'm back with a new Graph'It Markers Challenge.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Faye Wynn-Jones said…
Ooooh marshamallows! Yum. Delish card Suzi. Have a great weekend. X
Erin said…
Ooohhhh my word Suzi its just so delicate I love please give me a tut on G/P I'm struggling hugs xxx