A ravishing card and a couple of exciting colourful announcements!!!

Tonight I'd like to share with you a card I've created using the awesome 'I'm a Raver' image from The Stamping Chef.  She's the image for this week's Facebook Fan's Challenge, but i'm not allowed to enter!!  That's because I'm a very lucky lady, and I've been given a spot on The Stamping Chef's Challenge DT.    Did you know that The Stamping Chef runs challenges on their blog as well as Facebook Group?  The Blog challenges run for 2 weeks, whilst the Facebook Challenges are weekly.  So make sure you visit the Blog to check out the current challenge and see some wonderful inspiration from the Design Team.  I'll be sharing my first challenge creation at the end of the month.

My card is also my first DT Card for the Chromatic Craze Challenge Blog.  A brand new challenge blog that has a colour based challenge every month.  Here's July's colour scheme;
All you have to do is create a project featuring at least 3 of the colours from this colour scheme.  For more details and to see the beautiful creations from this wonderful DT, head over to the Chromatic Craze Blog

That's all from me for now
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Hugs
Suzi
xxx

Comments