A, B, C with The Stamping Chef

It's Time for a new challenge over at The Stamping Chef Blog
Our theme this time is 'A, B, C...Anything But a Card!!'  

You can create anything you like, as long as it's not a card, we want to see your gift ideas, bookmarks, wall art and clocks, whatever inspires you, we'd love to see your creations.

I decided to try my hand at Clock making, I took the easy option of course and purchased a kit, an mdf cog shaped clock base with all the mechanism included, just had to decorate it.

  First of all I painted my clock base with white acrylic paint to give me a nice surface to work on.  I then printed the 'Through the Rabbit Hole' image from The Stamping Chef slightly smaller than A4.  I trimmed my image to fit the clock face, so had to cut a couple of elements from the top and bottom of the image for it to fit nicely.  I then coloured the image with my Graph'It Markers.

Using PVA Glue I stuck my image to the clock face before adding some black distress paint to the edges.  I used a piece of punchinella to create a nice effect  on part of the background.  Once it was dry I added the clock mechanism.

I love the finished clock, and can't wait to see what it looks like hanging on my Craft room wall.
Hope you'll be inspired to play along with us, check out the rest of the creations from the awesome The Stamping Chef Challenge DT and get full challenge details at The Stamping Chef Blog.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Amazing creation, just love it!

Have a great weekend
hugs Shell xx