We have lift off!!!

I'm delighted to be able to let you all in on my little secret.  I can hardly believe it, but I was lucky enough to get a place on the Graph'it Markers Design Team.
The Design Team has just been announced, and i'm honoured to be amongst such a talented group of colourists.

Graph'it DT








Kevin   mccraftys-cards 


If you've not discovered Graph'it Markers yet, then make sure you hop over to the Graph'it Blog, to check out the awesome colours available.

Here's a pic of my first attempt with them - image is Zombie Love by Rick St. Dennis MFA
Not bad for a first go.  All I can say is the colours are vibrant, easy to blend, and a joy to use.  I can't wait to play with them more, and figure out some favourite colour combos.  I look forward to sharing my creations with you.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Penny said…
Congratulations, Suzi! So happy for you! :^)
Hugs, Penny