Time to visit the Island again..

Yes it's the start of a new month, so time for a new challenge over at the Desert Island Crafts Challenge Blog.  For this challenge we are so lucky to have Rick St Dennis as our sponsor again - we all love working with his images so thanks to Rick and if you have any of Rick's images why not use one to join our challenge this time?

Okay here is the itinerary (created by Sharon)
And remember to use at least 3 of the items on your creation
Can't wait to see what you come up with!

1. All White
2. Add a Circle
3. Lots of Layers
4. Jewels
5. Make an Easel Card
6. Quirky or Humorous Sentiment or Quote
7. Silver
8. Winged Thing
9. Based on a Fairy Tale or Book or Movie
10. Use the Sketch below:


Here's my creation;
For my card I used the super creepy cute 'I am too an Angel' image by Rick St. Dennis.  I used a mix of Basic Grey patterned papers I had in my stash, along with some wooden buttons and white pearls.  The sentiment reads 'A Very Merry Christmas'.  I coloured my Angel with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers, along with some Silver Metallic Pen.

Make sure you visit the DICC Blog to check out the awesome creations from the rest of the DT. 

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments