Stitch It! with Delicous Doodles

It's Friday again, and time for a new challenge over at the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog.  This week we want you to 'Stitch It!' - add some sort of stitches, sewing to your project.

For my card I used the gorgeous Zodiac - Leo image from Teri's ongoing Zodiac Collection.  I coloured this beautiful image a couple of weeks ago using my Letraset Tria and Promarkers.  My background papers are from a DCWV Earth Tone Mat Stack I've had in my stash for a while, the lovely earthy tones of these papers work beautifully with this image.  My sewing element is a very simple hand sewn frame around the image attaching the image to the mustard plaid patterned paper.

I went for a Clean and Simple look to this card, layering a couple of sheets of coordinating papers onto a white card blank, before adding my layered image.  I did think about adding some bling to the card, but my husband said he liked it as it is, and wanted it to add to his collection.  So I left it fairly plain at his request.

Want to win some of Teri's beautiful images?  It's dead easy, all you need do is play along with our challenge.  You'll find full details of the challenge, and some beautifully sewn creations from the rest of the design team.  So hop over to the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog, and leave them all some love.

Have a great day
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

KristyLee said…
Great card and I love the way you colored your image!
Peace,
KristyLee
Teri said…
Love these colours and the CAS look hun! xx