It's an ODD Kinda Day

Today they announced the Top 20 contenders who've made it into Round 2 of Some Odd Girl's ODD IDOL Competition.  So I thought i'd share with you the cards I created for Round 1, the open auditions;

My first card featured Punk Kaylee and papers from Prima's Hello Pastel Paper Pad.
My second card featured Ribbon Mae and papers from Kaisercrafts Butterfly Kisses Paper Pad.
My third card featured Pixie, no patterned papers on this one, but lots of different textures with punchinella, netting, satin ribbon and smooth card stock.

I had great fun creating these cards all based on the same sketch, I love how different each one looks.  I have to say I love the Ribbon Mae card, those papers are just so 'Suzi', I can't wait to work with them again.

Did I make the Top 20?  Ermm, No! I'm sorry to say I didn't, I'm a little disappointed but the competition was very tough, lots of very talented crafters took part, and the Top 20 all created beautiful projects.  Maybe I'll have better luck next time, but until then I'm going to enjoy the rest of the competition, I can't wait to see the Top 20's Round 2 creations.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Have a wonderful weekend all
Suzi
xxx

Comments