Happy Birthday To C.R.A. F.T Challenge.

Congratulations and Happy Birthday To C.R.A. F.T Challenge, they are celebrating their 4th birthday with a Blog Hop. Rick St. Dennis MFA is sponsoring the hop as well as featuring on the blog roll himself, as a member of the Rick St. Dennis EDT I got the great honour of creating a card to showcase on the Sparkle and Glitter the Rick St. Dennis EDT Blog.  Here it is;

It features Cupcake, the perfect guest to celebrate anyone's birthday. She's coloured with Letraset Tria and Promakers.  The patterned papers are from a bumper magazine my mum got my from the local newsagents.

I think it's now time for you to head over to the C.R.A. F.T Challenge blog, to get all the details of the hop, the wonderful prizes on offer along with the full blog roll.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Monique's art said…
love your b day card, such a happy card cause of all the bright colours