Geek Chic

Today i'd like to share with you this corner bookmark i've just finished for the ongoing challenge at The Stamping Chefs Facebook Fan Group.  Every week there is a new challenge featuring a brand new image.  As soon as I saw 'Keep Calm and Be Geekie' I knew i wanted to play along.

I coloured Miss Geekie with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers.  I followed the Corner Bookmark Tutorial from Splitcoaststampers.com, ammending it, to make a larger bookmark. I used some Kraft card stock along with papers from an old Prima Paper Pad, called Rock on Love (wish i could get more of it)

I love how this bookmark turned out, perfect for keeping  my page in my diary.
If you've not visited The Stamping Chef, then I recommend you do, they have a wonderful collection of image, and the fan group is a lovely place to visit.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments