Anarchy in the UK

Hi All, Thought i'd share with you my creation for this weeks challenge over at The Stamping Chef's Facebook Fan Group.  This week's image is 'Punk Power' and the challenge was to create something punky!!

Say Punk to me and it makes me think of the Punk Rockers of the 1980's, especially The Sex Pistols.  So using the lyrics from one of their most famous songs; 'Anarchy in the UK' I created the background for my card.  I found the lyrics online, and then transposed them onto some green lined paper from DCWV's Everyday Essentials Paper Pad.  I trimmed the paper a little before punching my notebook edge and tearing off the bottom part of the paper.
My plaid paper comes from a Papercellar paper pad I've had in my stash a while now. I then added some skull washi tape.

Punk Power is coloured with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers, with the addition of some Sakura metallic silver pen for her piercings and lipstick.  I fussy cut  my image and then added it to my card with some foam pads for a little dimension.  To finish the card I drew the Anarchy Symbol in permanent black marker.

Want to join in next week's challenge, all you have to do is be a member of The Stamping Chef's Facebook Fan Group, and look for the challenge post for full details.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments