Some Whimsy Love and Spring/Summer Promarkers

Today I'd like to share with you a fun wee card featuring the beautiful 'One Heart' image by Marika Collins available at the Whimsy Stamps Store.  Some of you may have been lucky enough to grab her as a freebie last month, for those who didn't she's available in store now. My sentiment is from the new 'Bingo Card and Sentiments' Rubber stamp set.

This was the perfect image for me to try out my Spring/Summer Limited Edition Promarkers, that arrived earlier this week. If you've not got any Promarkers then this is a lovely set to start off with, full of bright cheerful colours, but also contains a couple of lovely pale skin tone colours, along with a blender pen. A great set to play and experiment with.

You'll find lots of wonderful new images and sentiments to tempt you in the 'New Products' Section of the Whimsy Store, they've just released a new batch of rubber this week, so make sure you check them out along with all the awesome digital products too, for when you just can't wait for Mr Mailman to arrive.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Marilyn said…
Fab card Suzi and the colour scheme is so nice. I love her red hair!
Unknown said…
This is darling. I love your coloring and that image is so cute.
Hugs,
Aletha