Eureka Stamps are Inspired by a Song

It's time for another fun challenge over at Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog, and today's challenge will reveal more about you than you may think!!  This week's theme is
Inspired by a Song
What's revealing about that?  Well your choice of song can reveal so much about you, the music you like, the era you grew up in, and the mood you were in when you created your project!! So an extra bit of fun me thinks!

Here's my creation for this week;
This week I made a wall hanging instead of a card, as when my hubby saw this image coloured, he said he wanted the finished project, so I turned it into a wall hanging for him to hang above his PC.  I used the wonderfully detailed Wolf image from Eureka Stamps for this project, colouring it with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers.

Do you know the song?


As soon as I saw the theme for this challenge, and the Wolf image in the store, I knew I had to created something based on this song.  I wasn't a Duran Duran fan back in the 80's, but I am a child of the 80's .

I hope you like my project and feel inspired to join in our challenge, and share one of your favourite songs with us.  Remember to hop over to the Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog to see the beautiful creations from the rest of the Design Team.

Thanks for visiting with me today.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Jolara said…
really great hugs joyce
Doreen said…
Love your gorgeous card,fab image and papers.xxx
Unknown said…
Great wall hanging!! Love your take on the challenge this week.
Laura B said…
Awesome wall hanging! I love that wolf!:)