DICC#46 - F's with Floppy Lattes Digital Designs


Fancy a challenge? Cos it's time for a new challenge over at the Desert Islands Crafters Challenge Blog, and this one is Full of Fun

Our sponsor, offering a $10 certificate to their online store for one random winner, is:

And here's our itinerary, created by Jenn:

    1. Fish or Fins

    2. Feathers

    3. Fur

    4. Frogs

    5. Fancy Text

    6. Flight

    7. Four colors

    8. Flowers

    9. Fairies

    10. Fabric

Here's my take on Jenn's Fantastic Itinerary,
I used the awesome Koi II image from Floppy Latte Designs for my card. I opened the image in photoshop, copied it and flipped it both horizontally and vertically.  I then added some fancy text between the two fish which reads 'Birthday Fishes for You'.  I then printed the whole composition and trimmed it down to the size i wanted for my card.

I then coloured the image with Letraset Tria & Promarkers, Pink and Brown for the fish, and Green and Blue for the background and text.  I added some green net fabric to my card base and the bottom part of my image.  I layered the image onto more cardstock before adhering it to the card base at a slight angle.

Not sure how often you see flying fish, but this turned out to be a fun card.  I had fun creating my background, and love the effect I ended up with.  Hope you like it too, and you'll feel like playing along with our challenge.  If you do, just remember to use 3 items atleast from the Itinerary and link up at the DICC Blog.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments