Day 2 of Whimsy Stamps November Digital Stamp Release Showcase


Hello and welcome to Day 2 of Whimsy Stamps November Digital Stamp Release Showcase! 

Yesterday Whimsy Stamps released this month's new digital designs, From then until 4th November the Whimsy Digital DT and Special Guests are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop and I am part of today’s hop! 

Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw. To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow. All winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on 5th November

For my card today I used the beautiful Star of Bethlehem image by Crissy Armstrong.  I coloured the image with Letraset Promakers before cutting out the image, I cut all of the sky out as I knew I wanted to use my card base as my sky.   I created an easel style card base, leaving the bottom of the card longer than the easel part, so I could add my sentiment.

For my sentiment I searched the internet for the Hymn 'While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks', and found this lovely version of the sheet music, in an old type font.  I printed it off, and coloured it with Letraset Promarkers to coordinate with my image, and make it look older.  

I then added some gems in various sizes to create my Star of Bethlehem.  I added a few gems to the bottom of the card as my final embellishment for this card.

 To take a peek at the rest of today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...


Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop back to the Whimsy blog tomorrow for more new release creations! 

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandra H said…
Awwwwwwwww this is stunning x
Patty said…
Love it, love it, love it!! So cute! I have now seen my second most favorite image on this blog hop! Will have to purchase! Thanks so much for showcasing it!
MamaKaraba said…
LOVE the blue striped background as the night sky!
Unknown said…
fabulous Suzi, really love this card, so xmassy xxxx
Laura Love said…
What a beautiful card! I love the addition of the sheet music! Awesome job!
Love your card Suzi! It's so sweet and so beautiful. The sheet music is fabulous! Your colours gorgeous! Crissy's image is adorable. Love this love this. xx Kathy
ribenaruby said…
Really fab! Love the hymn sheet too. Ruby x