Back to Nature with Jellypark


Good Morning, It's time for a new challenge at Jellypark Friends Challenges, our theme is...
Use nature to inspire your projects! Use leaves, trees, animal images etc to inspire your nature themed projects.

I decided to go for a wintery nature themed card, so chose this super cute little penguin with his wooly hat image. Mr Penguin is coloured with Letraset Promarkers, and then fussy cut and mounted on foam pads.  I found this lovely snowflake paper in my stash, so decided that would make a lovely sky; I cut and embossed some white card stock for my snow covered ground.

For a little sparkle and bling I added some tinseled elastic cord with a snowflake charm.  For extra sparkle I added some clear gems to the centre of the snowflake.

It's also release day over at Jellypark, so make sure you hop over to the Jellypark blog to see the wonderful creations from the rest of the DT for both the new releases and our fun challenge.

Happy Crafting
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Danni said…
Oh my goodness is this ever adorable!! Soo cute!!
Sandra H said…
This Suzi is totally Awesome!! x