Give Me Candy NOW!!!

Today I thought i'd share with you a sweet little card.  As soon as I saw the Gimme Candy image I knew i wanted to colour him in, he looks like such a demented little devil, love him! You'll find him along with lots of other wonderful gory ghoulish halloween images in the Halloween Section of Rick St. Dennis' Etsy Store.

He was a delight to colour, and gave me a great opportunity to try out my new Faber Castell Polychromo Pencils, which blend beautiful to give such wonderful vibrant colour.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges;
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Eerie Inspiration
Digi Galore - Halloween
Digital Tuesday Challenge - #183 Halloween/Spooky
Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog - Trick or Treat
Tuesday Throwdown - Halloween

And of course my card is perfect for our ongoing challenge over at Sparkle and Glitter the Rick St. Dennis Challenge Blog, where our theme is Sweet or Spooky Halloween.

That's all from me for today
Happy Crafting
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Natascha said…
Lovely Halloween card. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha
Donnas Den said…
Great card, Suzi. Thanks for joining us over at Digi Galore and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x
Lisa Carroll said…
Aww, this is amazing! Your coloring is STUNNING, and I love the gems you added to mimic the dots in the patterned paper! :) Thank you for playing along in 'Joy's Eerie Inspiration' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx
NanaConnie said…
Really loving this one, Suzi! Fabulous coloring and great way to do the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along in the "Halloween" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT