It's time for you to meet a new addition to Simply B Stamps

Yes, we have a brand new collection of images for you, featuring a brand new character, and she is awesome, she's spunky, cute, adorable and quirky, I guess you could say she's a mini version of Betty!!!

The Rio Collection is here!!
This Collection features 8 awesome images, and tonight i'd like to share some projects i've made with 4 of these images...

Ice Skating Rio


Victorian Swimsuit Rio

Little Shop of Horrors Rio


Rock N Roll Rio

Awesome images right!  I have to say I've had so much fun working with these images, they are a joy to colour, and i love the different personalities each of them possess.  I have to admit that Rock N Roll Rio is my current favourite, I've always wanted to play guitar like that...and what about her hair, beautiful or what!!

I hope you love this new collection as much as I do.  Please head over to the Simply B Stamps Store and purchase one, two or maybe all of them some time this weekend.

Have a wonderful weekend
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Corinne said…
OMG, OMG I just LOVE Them....... WOW your Rock n Roll girl really ROCKS! they are all fantastically Amazing but WOW do I love her!!
Hugs
Unknown said…
These are so very cute
I love them all
Sandra H said…
Rock on!!......truly stunning Suzi:)x