Whimsy Wednesday with some Ribbon...

It's Wednesday again so time for another fun challenge at the Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog.  This week's challenge is nice and simple, we just want to see some 'Ribbon' on your card/project.

Here's my card....
For my card i chose to use one of the adorable new images from Crissy Armstrong, this gorgeous little lady is entitled 'Babe at the Beach'; I've coloured my image with Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers.  My background papers come from the 'Family Ties' Paper Pad by First Editions, it's the first time i've used this paper, and it's really beautiful to work with.  For my sentiment i used the Celebrations Mini Ticket Stamps along with the Mini Ticket Die.  To create my ribbon detail, I used my crop a dile to punch a row of small holes, which i then threaded my ribbon through, before tying in a bow.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Hugs
Suzi
xxx

Comments