New Challenge at DICC and it's a tough one...

This week we have a fun but rather tough itinerary for our lasted challenge over at Desert Island Crafters Challenge Blog created by a very special guest - Jingle
Check out her itinerary:

1. Squirrel
2. Racoon
3. Monkey
4. Moustache
5. Gnome
6. Orange
7. Grass
8. Paper Piecing
9. Colored Pencil Coloring
10. Rainbow (interpret as you will)

Here is my card based on the Itinerary...
It took me a little while to come up with an idea for this card, but then I stumbled across the Gnome World Collection of images @ Pixie Dust Studio, and all my problems were solved. I combined 3 images from the Gnome World Collection along with Tweet Tree image.  I merged my images in Photoshop, and cropped the combined image to create a little scene.  My image is coloured with Letraset Promarkers/Flexmarkers before being layered onto Orange Vellum, which i then added to a Silver Mirror Card Blank.  To finish my card I added a computer generated sentiment.

I love how bright and cheerful this card looks, and it was great fun to colour.  Hope you'll be inspired to join in the Challenge @ DICC.

Thanks for visiting with me
Suzi
xxx


Comments

Sandra H said…
This is just so beautiful:) x