It's Release Day at Pixie Dust Studio..

Release Day is finally here, and you can now get your hands on the *7* Collection.  I'm sure your going to want to get the whole collection, as these wee men are all such fun to colour.  Today I'd like to share with you my favourite image of the release...
This is 'Bashful', isn't he the cutest wee man.  I love how he's so shy he's got to wear a bag on his head, poor wee man. I figured he was crying out to be loved, and that's what inspired my sentiment.

Here is the whole collection together...
Don't they look like a fun group of guys.  Want to see more cards created with these cuties, then hop over to the Pixies Blog's as they've lots to share with you.

There is also a new challenge over at the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog today, and it fits perfectly with today's release.  So why not enter, you never know you could be winning!!

Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandra H said…
Wow this is gorgeous!!x
Taylor said…
Super cute, sweet lady!
Lelia Pierce said…
Oh, I do love you, Suzi Q! This card is sooooo adorable!

XXX
Rosie said…
these are sooooo cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogpost.com