Pixie Sneaky Peek #2

My sneak peek today features the adorable Pixie and Peep image from the BREEZE Collection. I've had this pack of pretty pastel floral papers in my stash for quite a while now, and not got round to using them, so i thought they would work perfectly with this image.

I coloured Pixie and Peep in with Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers to coordinate with my papers, die cut my image and one of the background papers with a wonky rectangle die.  I then layered my papers onto my card blank.  I added some pleated ribbon at the bottom of the card to soften the edge, and a ticket sentiment from my stash.

I love how pretty and pale this card looks, not my usual colour scheme, but it definately works.  Make sure you come back tomorrow for the BREEZE Collection Release and a New Pixie Dust Studio Challenge too!

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandra H said…
Hi Suzi, So beautiful is your image and beautifully presented:)