New Beginnings are a Challenge with Whimsy Stamps....

Today I get to share with you my first challenge card as part of the Whimsy Stamps Digi DT.

The theme of the challenge is 'New Beginnings' - It can be a New Job, New House, New Baby, anything you like as long as it's New!!

I used the adorable 'Mushy' image which is one of Lia Stampz New Releases this month.
I thought Mushy was perfect for a card to welcome someone to either a new home or a new workplace, or simply just to say Hi!.  The main new thing for me with this card is the technique I used to colour Mushy; I decided to give the 'No Black Lines' technique a go, where you either print or stamp your image in a pale colour, and then colour it in as you wish, without adding any black lines.  I'm not sure if the technique is really me! but I do like how Mushy turned out.

Don't forget to link up your challenge card to the Challenge Post to be in with a chance of winning 5 Whimsy Digi Stamps of your choice.

Wishing you all the best for the New Year
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Pinkllilac said…
Beautiful card Suzi love the colours and your gorgeous design, it looks terrific.
Hugs Linda
Sandra said…
Hi Suzi, Wow your card is amazing love the new image, layout and embellishments truly amazing card:) Sandra H
Sandy said…
Your cards more often than not, do make me chuckle. And that is good for the heart!!
Sandy