A Love Struck Pixie Challenge..


As promised, I'm back today with a Pixie Challenge!  This week's challenge is all about Hearts...use them on your project somewhere.  It could be in the image, the patterned paper, the embellishments - anywhere you can think of.

I used the new Tree of Love image from the Love Struck collection, which is being released today.  I coloured the image with a mix of Letraset Promarkers and Flexmarkers. My background papers come from K&Co's Sweet Nectar paper pad.  I used my Heart PATP punches to give a heart border to one of my papers.  I used a MFT Tab die for my sentiment, I'm loving tab dies at the moment!  To finish my card i added my favourite colour of twine; a beautiful fuschia and white mix from My Mind's Eye, along with a pink heart button.

Take a look at the whole collection from Pixie Dust Studio:

Are you ready to put your heart into it, and play along with the Pixies?  Head over to the Pixie Dust Challenge Blog to link up your card no later than Wednesday, January 18th.  You could win a free digi from Pixie Dust Studio!



Time for you to get Love Struck!
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

that little tree is to die for!!! beautiful card!!!
Mary J said…
Just gorgeous Suzi, I love your colour combo, fresh and cheery!
Sandra H said…
So lovely is your card:) Sandra H
Sandy said…
This is so very cute!
Sandy
Dena said…
That tree is so cute!

Aloha,
Dena
http://missdjones.blogspot.com