Is it Halloween Yet!!

Well, Actually it is!  It's Halloween all year round over at Simply B Stamps, and today we are starting off our '12 Months of Halloween' challenges.

We have a fun and simple little challenge for you today!  

Our challenge is Monochromatic and One Halloween Colour!  All you have to do is create a black and white Monochromatic project and throw in one other Halloween color; Orange, Lime Green, Purple, or any other one color you would deem SPooKy!

See pretty easy peasy!  One lucky winner will be deemed Halloween Queen of the Month! As  Halloween Queen of the Month, you will get a digi to work with, a badge, and be the star of our next Halloween challenge!  Sounds like fun right?  SO let's get those Halloween stamps, papers, and embellishments out and get to crafting!

Here's my project for the challenge...
Looks like a fun scene!  I created my scene in Photoshop, but you can create a similar scene just as easily, by printing/stamping your elements separately, colouring them, and then fussy cutting them out, and arranging them to form a scene.  I used the Kitchen Set Digi Stamps from Make It Crafty for my background. I used a checkerboard background paper for the kitchen floor.  I used some of my favourite Simply B Stamps images too, Lola, Betty, Rio, London, and Miller all from the Teen Scene Kitchen Fun Collection.

Hopefully you'll be inspired to whip up some monochromatic halloween fun, and join in our challenge, you've got the whole month to play along.
Thanks for visiting with me
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Alison said…
This is insanely cool, Suzi! I am so in awe of your photoshop skills! This scene is incredible! And I love the purple!
Sandra H said…
This is brilliant!:) Sandra H
Linda said…
OMG This is so AWESOME!! I want to step into the picture and have lunch with them!! Fantastic work!!
Hugs, Linda
This turned out fantastic!! Love the purple with the monotone grays and the floor pattern is perfect - a great match with the kitchen set. Awesome coloring and a fantastic scene! Hate to think how long it took to color. LOL *Hugs
Rosie said…
OMG just getting around to my emails!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!

i love it

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogpsot.com