I Love You Stewart..

Isn't this the cutest little bear!  Who wouldn't want a little bear like that, with a message especially for them on!  Know someone who would love him?  Well you can get your very own Personlised Little Bear digi from StampArt Design by Kathryne exclusively at Whimsy Stamps, all you have to do is pop over, add your custom text to the box on the listing, and click Add to Basket.

Little Bear is coloured with Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers with the addition of a little Sakura glaze pen in red.  I used a Martha Stewart PATP set of punches to create my tag, to which i added some ribbon and a red rose.  I also used the beautiful heart boarder punch to create a pretty panel for my card.  The Blue polka dot paper was lying around on my craft table, I added a red heart doily to the paper, I trimmed the doily and added the left over bits to the rest of the paper, giving the impression of a larger pattern.  To give a nice edge between my paper and punch border I added a strip of red washi tape before adding my background to the card.  I also added some washi tape to the tag before i added my Little Bear.

I hope you like my card, and feel inspired to create a similar one for someone special in your life.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandy said…
Hey Suzi - this is so very sweet - I love the red border.
Sandy
Zora said…
He is adorable and the worlds are so wounderful:O)