A Shabby Chic Pixie Dust Challenge meets the Desert Islands Crafters Challenge and a Sketch too!!

It's time for another challenge over at the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog, and this week it's a very pretty colour challenge, here is the colour palette I used..
and here is my card...
My card also works for the new Itinerary at Desert Islands Crafts Challenge, here is the new Itinerary...



Beth Ranney-Thomas' Itinerary
1) Aluminum Foil
2) Glue Used in a non-traditional way
3) Paint {Acrylic or Watercolors}
4) Embossing
5) Beads
6) Use Green & Blue
7) Christmas Theme
8) More the 5 layers{ base = 1 layer}

9) Not A Card
10) Glitter

Remember to play along with the DIC Challenge all you have to do is use atleast 3 items from the currently Itinerary.

The layout for my card is based on the Sketch for this week's challenge over at Splitcoaststampers , Sketch Challenge 361.


Thank You for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Erin said…
Very cute, love the green glitter wings!
Gina said…
Very pretty, love those wings!
Mary J said…
Superb Suzi! I love your bright fresh card!