Mmmmmmmm Cupcake anyone

If you love cupcakes then your going to love today's preview from the Teen Scene Kitchen Fun Collection available at Simply Betty Stamps.com at the end of the week.  Here's Cupcake Lola....
Isn't she beautiful!  I used the same Judikinz paper as on yesterday's card, along with some checkerboard digital paper.  To this i added some of my favourite embellishments, washi tape, and handstitching.  Lola is coloured with Letraset Promarkers.

Hopefully Lola appeals to your sweet tooth, if you want something a little more spicy, then make sure you come back tomorrow for another preview.

You can find more super sweet creations featuring Cupcake Lola over at the Simply Betty Stamps Blog.

Enjoy the rest of your day
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

This is darling and I love the bright cheery colors! Great stitching details too. ;D
Sandy said…
Do you know what she is saying?
"I can't believe I am gonna eat this whole thing!"
Sandy