Jingle Brains, Jingle Brains, Jingle all the Way....

I just had to share this card with you today, I think this image is one of my favourites of all the wonderful Christmas images Betty is releasing this Christmas at Simply Betty Stamps.  She's called 'Jingle Brains Betty' and is from 'The Betty's' Collection; Along with all the other Betty's she is available as a digital stamp until Midnight tomorrow (Sunday 20th November) and then she's gone for good as a digi, but will return in the near future as a clear stamp!!  So if you love your Digital Stamps then you better get her now!

Betty is coloured with Letraset Promarkers, and I added some ultra fine glitter to her using a quickie glue pen.

Thanks for looking, and Happy Shopping :D
Hugs
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Trudie said…
I love this image!! But then I am a huge SBS fan anyway.... so its no surprise. Love what you have done with her, the colours are great. Unfortunatly she wont be mine this weekend as finances dictate otherwise, doesn't stop me loving her though!! xxx
Rosie said…
awesome card!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com