On the fifth day of Halloween...



My true love gave to me
Five scary spooks!
Four skeletons
Three black cats
Two trick or treaters
And an owl in a rotten oak tree

You all know what to do right?  Just add spooks to your projects, either five spooks, one spook with the number 5, it's open to you imagination!  Now remember we will be watching really closely at the participants, the more you enter the more of a chance you will have at that big prize of being part of the DT for 2012!  Let me tell you, we have some awesomeness coming in 2012!

I've used Tootsie for my scary spooks, and doesn't she look scary!! 

I can't wait to see how you interpret today's challenge, i've been having great fun checking out all the entries so far, and remember you've plenty of time to join in any of the challenges, as the linky tools stay open for them all until October 30th at 10pm PST.

See you tomorrow for Day 6
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Ellis said…
Such a cool card, great ghosts! =)
Hugs, Elenor
THIS IS SOOOO going on my list of faves- OMGOSH! I LOVE how you did the ghostly coloring vs. the last, more vibrant one and on the paper making it look like an apparition! This is FANTASTIC!!!!!
Sandy said…
I don't know how you did this but I sure want to learn! Fabulous Halloween cards!
Sandy
Scrappychick said…
the most fabulous wicked digital card evah!!