Happy Birthday Pixie Challenge

It's time for a new challenge over at the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog, and this week we've celebrating Birthdays, so all you have to do is create a Birthday Card; can't get much simpler than that!!

For my card I used Pixi Flower, Pixi Teddy & Pixi Lilly, all three of these adorable little Pixies are free on the Pixie Dust Studio Blog.

I found the background paper in a mixed paper pack, no idea who made it, but i thought it would be perfect for this card.  I also found this cute little teddy bear button in my stash, but didn't like the colour of it, so use my promarkers to change the colour.  I used a silver mirri card blank for my base, to which i added my backing paper.  I matted my image onto a scrap of silver paper i had leftover from a previous project.  I then coloured my images, to create a nice cheery card, I found a couple of pink embellishments in my stash, and some green baker's twine.

A very simple card, but kinda cute i think!  Want to see what the rest of the Pixie's created for this challenge, then hop over to the Challenge Blog, and don't forget to link your creations up there too, to be in with a chance of winning more beautiful images from Pixie Dust Studio.

Bye for Now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

CUTE little trio and what a sweet little resin bear!
Wiccababe said…
such a cute card Suzi, love it
Debz
xx