DICC #16 Better late than never!!


Sorry I'm a little late with my Desert Islands Crafts Challenge card for this week.  Not been well, so things have taken me a little longer than usual, but i was determined to get my card finished.

This week's Itinerary comes from Tiffany Call


1- Lined paper
2- Books
3- Chalk
4- Pencils
5- Tape
6- Ruler
7- Name Tag
8- Lunch Money
9- Plaid school uniform
10-Apple for the teacher




Here's my card...
It took me quite a while to decide on what image to use, so i had a little surf around the web, and stumbled across Mo's Digital Pencil; Mo Manning is one very talented illustrator and draws some of the most beautiful images I've seen.  They are usually a little too traditional for my style of cards, but were perfect for this challenge.  I could not decide which of these adorable children to use, so i merged all four of them together in photoshop to create this little scene.  You can buy these images in the All 4 School set.


I coloured the images with my Prismacolor Verithin Pencils.  Used some plaid paper from my stash along with some Echo Park Playground Paper.  The only embellishment i added to the card was some plaid washi tape.


Hope you like it, and find time to play along with us.
Enjoy your weekend
Suzi
xxx

Comments