Let's Get Sketchy with Simply Betty Stamps

Yipheeeee it's Friday, hopefully you've all had a great week, and are looking forward to a long weekend.  It's time for another card challenge at Simply Betty Challenges, and it's a really simple one.  All you have to do is use a sketch, from anywhere you like (please link to the sketch so we can find it too) and a Simply Betty Stamps image.

I was spoilt for choice with all the wonderful new release from Simply Betty Stamps this week, but decided to create another card featuring 'Igor Miller'.  I used this weeks Sketch Challenge #347 from Splitcoaststampers for my layout, this layout was just perfect for this card.  My papers are from Echo Parks Happy Halloween Collection, along with the house and fence die cut stickers.  My sentiment is a wordart i printed onto Letraset Safmat.

Miller is coloured with Letraset Promarkers, and then i decided to add a sponged background using some Black Soot Distress Ink, and a foam pad blending tool.  As i was sponging my background the top right corner of the paper decided to curl, so i thought i'd leave it like that; a nice little happy accident i thought.

Hope you like my card today, and don't forget to pop over to Simply Betty Challenges to see the inspiration from the rest of the DT.  Don't forget to get your new Halloween stamps from Simply Betty Stamps.com before stocks run out!!

Have a great weekend
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Scrappychick said…
Love him! He looks like my kids creeping up behind me to scare the bejeezus out of me!