What's New Wednesday?

Today I'm lucky enough to be featured over on Canadian Nickel Scrap'n blog, and the 'What's New Wednesday' feature.  Here's what i shared...

Who is....Mrs Weyremaster? 


My real name is Suzanne McKenzie, my friends and family call me Suzi. 
I've always loved arts and crafts, I love to colour stuff!!
My Pseudonym is based on a character from the Dragon of Pern Books;  My hubby is a fan of them, and used to call himself Weyremaster online, so when i needed a log in name for a craft forum, I decided I'd be Mrs Weyremaster, and it's kinda stuck . 




What am I upto? 


I no longer work due to ill health (Fibromyalgia, etc) so am lucky enough to have lots of time to craft. I do Design Team work for three wonderful companies, Simply Betty Stamps, The Stamping Boutique and The Pixie Dust Studio.  I'm also a member of the Burtonesque Doll Challenge Blog, where I get to embrace my dark and quirky side!!
I also have my own challenge blog called Desert Islands Crafts Challenge.


What's new and exciting? 


Every day is new and exciting as I get to craft with wonderful images, and my craft stash, aswell as spending time with my Hubby Stewart.  I think the most exciting thing for me at the moment is how well Desert Islands Crafts Challenge is doing.  It was a mad idea I had at the beginning of the year...  It is very simply really, twice a month we post a new Desert Island Itinerary, which is a list of 10 crafty items/themes/techniques that you'd want to take with you if you were stranded on a desert island. 
The challenge is to use at least 3 items from the list on your project, the more items you use the better. I love seeing all the different creations based on the same list.


My project?


I decided to make another card for the current Desert Islands Crafts Challenge
the challenge is open until 31st July, so you've still plenty of time to join in.



Thanks for visiting with me
Have a great day
Suzi
xxx


                                            

Comments

PepPop said…
Love the card Suzi, very cute Robot. Love how you got your online name - I used to read those books - makes sense now :) Jaqui x