Release day is Here, and so is Oscar!!!

Hello Peeps, It's Friday, so Release day is finally here for Jude & The Rockers; It's also time for a new challenge over at Simply Betty Challenges, The Challenge is dead easy, in fact it's Child's Play!  All you have to do is create a project for a Kid, it could be a Birthday Card, Party Gift, Bookmark, Door Sign, anything that you'd want to give that special little'un in your life.

I decided to make a Birthday Card, and got to use the last of the Rockers, meet Oscar, isn't he a handsome little man.  I used Echo Park Papers again, but this time The Little Boy Collection.  I added a printed sentiment, along with my image and some star eyelets to add a bit of bling to it.  Turned out kinda cute I think.

Make sure you head over to the Simply Betty Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the DT have to share with you, and to see what wonderful prize is on offer for this week's Challenge.

Have a wonderful day
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Lelia Pierce said…
This is very fun! I am loving the paper choices! :O)

XXX
Scrappychick said…
He's so cute with that train paper!