Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #85 - What's Your Favourite Colour??


For this week's challenge, we want to know...
                                          What's your favorite colour??? 
Create a monochromatic colored card/project using your favorite colour!!! 
Here's my card..
I'm sure it will come as no great surprise to you to know that Pink is my Favourite  Colour!  I couldn't resist colouring 'Miss Britney' for my card today, isn't she cute, I love her hair!

For my card I chose a pale pink card base, onto which i added some pink striped paper.  I then diecut a star out of a coordinating pink and white striped paper, and layered it onto my card.  My sentiment is created by using the word stickers at the bottom of the Tiny Type Alphabet Sticker Sheet by Cosmo Cricket.  I drew round the star shape and stickers with a white gel pen to add a little definition to them, before adding my image to the card.  Miss Britney is coloured with Letraset Promarkers and White Gel Pen, and embellished with a few pink pearls.  To add a little more bling to my card, I added some clear gems (which I coloured with my Promarkers).

I love how this card turned out; I must admit I have a weakness for monochromatic cards, I find them very relaxing to work on.  I simply choose my colour and then choose a light, medium, and dark version of it in my colouring medium and get colouring.

Have Fun playing along with our Challenge
Make sure you come back next week, when we'll have some rather chilly sneak peeks for you!!!
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Mary J said…
Fabby! She s so funky and I love the little details, Suzi!
PepPop said…
I agree her hair is great. I know what you mean with monochomatic, they look great don't they. Jaqui x
This is so cute Suzi! What a great monochromatic card- her hair is too sweet!
Tasha said…
Absolutely gorgeous Suzi. I love how you coloured her outfit and the fab pearls on her dress. The word stickers are fab too
love tasha xx