On the Second Day of Christmas in July


Simply Betty Stamps gave to me...

A Sexy little skater named Sally! Yeah I know it doesn't rhyme but that's ok she's still the cutest little ice skater I have ever seen!
Isn't she beautiful, I really do love the Sweet Gothic Kids Girls, and I think Sally is my favorite.  I raided my paper stash and used some 'Naughty and Nice Christmas' patterned paper from Papermania, I love the colours in this paper, so glad I've still got some in my stash (Yes, that means you'll be seeing it again, lol!!)

I used my EK Success Pine Tree Border Punch to create my tree line in the background.  Sally is coloured with Letraset Promarkers, along with a little white gel pen.  To finish my card off I added some epoxy stickers, in various shades of green, I don't know if you can see, but they have glitter embedded in them, so sparkle nicely.

Sally will be available to purchase on Friday along with the rest of the Sweet Gothic Kids Christmas stamps, remember they will be available in as digi stamps for a limited time only, so get them when you can!!

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments