A Wicked Belated Father's Day Card


I finally got round to giving my Dad his Father's Day for this year, as little late, but definately better late than never.
I did actually have the card made in advance, I just hadn't had the chance to give it to him, but I resolved that today.

It's a very simple card, I wanted to keep the image my main focal point.  The image is called 'Wicked Fun' by TiddlyInks.com.
I coloured the image with Prismacolour pencils and a little oms.  Used a border punch to create the notebook paper effect.  The background paper was some left over digital paper I had lying on my desk.  I made my card base from some red cardstock, and then layered on my paper and images, adding some red washi tape.  To finish my card I added the sentiment, using Tiny Alphabet stickers and a scrap of yellow cardstock.
I still can't decide if it's a little too plain?  But I couldn't think of anything to add to it that would improve it, so I guess the the best time to stop working on something.
Hopefully my Dad liked it, I'm sure he did, I did anyway, lol!!
Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments