Swing those Pigtails!!!

Meet Ali everyone!  She has some serious Pigtail action going on... do you not love it?!!  That outfit makes me want to sew myself a tutu, buy a skull shirt and bust out my stripped tights!!
I love the paper I used on this card, It's from the Little Girl Collection by Echo Park.  I love those cute little birdies.  With my paper being so busy I decided to keep the rest of the card very plain, not sure if it worked, but I kinda like it. Hope you like it too, want to see more of Ali, then check out the DT's creations over at the Simply Betty Stamps Blog, I know you'll find them inspiring, I definately do.

Make sure you come back tomorrow to see another sassy sneaky peek from this awesome collection.
Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Lelia Pierce said…
Too stinking cute, Suzi! I know I'd like to see you in that outfit! ;O)

XXX
Carol W. said…
Super cute, love the sentiment! TFS
omgosh Suz this is TOO stinkin' cute! What a great image and that sentiment is hilarious- RIGHT On!