Magical Monday - Take 2

Welcome to another Magical Monday with Paper Cupcakes.  This week Gloria Westerman brings us our challenge. She wants you to pick two of these elements: Flowers, Ribbons, Pearls/Gem and/or die cut and use them on your project in any way. It's that easy peasy, so get creating!


I put rose tinted glasses on to create this card, and came up with a beautiful creation using different shades of my favourite colour.  My image is coloured with prismacolour pencils and oms.  I used scraps of pink patterned paper for my background, adding some faux stitching to tie it all together.  I added a ribbon detail along the left and bottom edge of the card finishing with a bow with flower gem and pearl centre.  I used some sparkly gel stickers around my image to create a heart shaped frame, and added some pink pearls to the centre for an extra bit of bling and dimension.


Such a cute image, and you can download it yourself for free, if you just pop over to There's Magic in The Air with Paper Cupcakes


Have a magical monday
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Unknown said…
Super cute card..thank you for sharing. I love all the detail you added to it.