Here's Brittany!!

Now this is one cute crazy haired little cutie!  Just look at that face!  It has Sweetness written all over it!
Isn't she gorgeous?  I'd like to say she's my favourite in this collection, but to be honest I love them all so much, I can't choose a favourite.  

For my card I decided on a square card to which I added some papers from Echo Parks Little Girl Collection.  My sentiment is from a Word Art Pack I got from GottaPixel.com I Printed my sentiment on to Letraset Safmat, and then cut it out and layered on my card; I've got to say I'm loving Safmat.

Want to see what the rest of the Simply Betty Stamps DT have created using Brittany, then hop on over to the Blog to check out their awesome creations.

Thanks for visiting with me
Suzi
xxx

Comments

This is SO adorable! I love that rainbow of colors around this sweet image-you did an awesome jobn w/ this!!!!