Desert Islands Crafters Challenge #10

Happy Hump Day All. I can hardly believe it's the middle of June already, so it's time for another Itinerary, this week we are using DT Jo's Itinerary.
Jo's Desert Island Itinerary
Lace
Decorative pins
Something metal
3 different stamps
3 different papers
Distressing
Handmade embellishment
Something "found" ie: not a specific craft item
A bird
A sticker/stickers


For my card I used the beautiful 'Paisley Mermaid' from The Stamping Boutique.  I coloured the image with prismacolour pencils and used a blender pencil to blend the colours without diluting them.  I used my MFT Wave Die with the same patterned paper as my background to create a sea for the mermaid to be swimming in.  I added some Tiny Type Stickers from Cosmo Cricket along with some natural jute and 
three silver charms.

Fancy playing along with the challenge, then hop over to the Desert Island Crafters Blog to see what the rest of the DT have created to inspire you.  Make sure you add you image before midnight on 30th June.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments