A Sketchy Magical Monday with Paper Cupcakes

It's Monday so time for another Magical Monday Challenge with Paper Cupcakes.  This week Lucy Marino brings us our challenge. She designed this wonderful sketch below for us to create a card this week. You can flip it, rotate it or stretch it, just as long as you can still see the sketch below on your card.


Here's my card inspired by this lovely sketch..
I used the beautiful Songs of Praise image from Paper Cupcakes along with some gorgeous Echo Park papers from the Summer Days Collection.  I kept this card very simply, letting the brightly patterned papers and beautiful image be the focus of the card.

I look forward to seeing your creations with this wonderful sketch.  Have a wonderful week
Thanks for visiting with me
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Magento Themes said…
wow...she is looking gorgeous!!!
I just love this card. she is looking gorgeous and and stylish. Those colors are looking great.
Thanks for this great post. Magento Themes